Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Playful Puppies Diaper Cake

Sorry, I've been a little lax posting my diaper cake designs.  Hurricane Irene is projected to keep me in the house for a few days (hopefully, I can catch up).

                                                                                               PLAYFUL PUPPIES DIAPER CAKE



Contents:                                                                        
70 Luvs (size 1)
3 Receiving Blankets
3 Stuffed Puppies
1  9oz bottle
2 pairs of infant socks
2 washcloths

Priced at $38.00








Lately, my baby shower centerpieces are leaning toward encompassing simplicity, whimsy and economical practicality.  This diaper cake is the result of having a few too many receiving blankets with dogs on them.
I love how it turned out - reminds me of puppies playing in the laundry.

As always your feedback is appreciated - feel free to comment.

I can be reached at Carlasbabycakes@gmail.com
or look me up on Facebook:   http://www.facebook.com/CarlasBabyCakes





No comments:

Post a Comment