Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Undressed Diaper Cake

I have created another cake that I consider traditional. Personally, the cake is adorable even though it seems a little undressed to me.
For me the process of creating a diaper cake involves providing a new mom with a unique baby gift that also includes a few basic necessities for the new baby. I know diapers are a necessity but I like to give the baby something to wear along with the bag of diapers. Producing an exclusive diaper cake and incorporating baby clothes into the cake is something that I thoroughly enjoy so maybe that's why these 'traditional' cakes sometimes feel slightly unclothed to me.
No worries though, they are beautiful and practical, so I'll continue to make them.

Recipe:

*42 Luvs diapers size 3
*22 Luvs diapers size 2
* 1 Carter Receiving Blanket
*1 Stuffed Cat (pink and beige)
*1 Washcloth Lollipop
*4 Barrettes
*1 9oz Bottle
Assorted Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment