Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Visual Confections - Baking a Diaper Cake

My next few blog posts will involve before and after images of my diaper cakes; as well as a list of ingredients. Please feel free to comment on my work, your feedback is appreciated.


                                                                         BEFORE
I couldn't resist this set, so I transformed it into.


                                                                          AFTER

CONTENTS:

35 Pampers
1 - 5 piece 'Babyworks' set (size 0-3 months)
          Receiving blanket
          Sleep & Play outfit
          Bodysuit
          Hat
          Bib
This handcrafted diaper cake is 10 inches in diameter and comes wrapped in tulle with a matching ribbon.

Contact me at 'Carlasbabycakes@gmail.com'. 
or 

Affordable, Custom Diaper Cakes are my specialty!

Have a great day, if you plan it that way it will happen!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I love transforming the 'hanger' version into something that's a little more visually appealing (to me at least).

    ReplyDelete