Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

Bows, Bows, Bows and More Bows Diaper Cake

Over the last several days I have had this particular diaper cake stuck in my head.  Today was the first day that I actually had a little time to make an attempt turning the vision in my head into reality. It's always fun to work through my vision, sometimes things don't work out the way I've visualized them, but today was not one of those days.
This baby shower diaper cake came out exactly as I saw it in my head. Wonderful!

Contents:

80 - Pampers BabyDry (size 1-2)
3 - Receiving Blankets
4 - Onesies
8 - pairs of Infant Socks
8 - Infant Barrettes
4 - Infant Washcloths
1 - 9oz Bottle

As always your feedback is appreciated - please leave a comment.
I look forward to hearing from you.

I can be reached at Carlasbabycakes@gmail.com
or look me up on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarlasBabyCakes




No comments:

Post a Comment