Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Firefighter Diaper Cake



This firefighter themed diaper cake was a special order for soon to be parents, that both happen to be volunteer firefighters in St. Micheal's, MD.  I really enjoyed working with Holley, she is genuinely excited  for the first time parents to be, having recently welcomed her own first child and I think she's awaiting the entrance of 'Baby Chance' with as much anticipation as his parents are.
I hope they love it as much as Holley did.

Contents:

85 - Pampers BabyDry (size 1-2)
3 - Custom Receiving Blankets
3 - Sleep & Play outfits
5 - Gerber Onesies
3 - Infant Hats
3 - Bottles (1 - 9oz; 1- 5oz; 1 - 3oz)
1 - Comb & Brush Set
1 each Travel size Johnson & Johnson - Powder, Body Wash, Lotion, Shampoo
Toys included are:  2 - Chunky Tonka Fire Engines; Fire Extinguisher squirt gun; Firefighter Axe; Firefighter Hat; 1 - Firefighter (Back); 2 Ladders; 1 Stuffed Dalmatian 

Feel free to leave your comments - they are appreciated.

Contact me:  Carlasbabycakes@gmail.com
Look me up on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/CarlasBabyCakes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla-

    I just wanted to tell you what a HUGE success the diaper cake was. She loved it and everyone thought it was so beautiful and a wonderul idea. Thank you for working with me on this project, I appreciate all you did and will definitely send business your way when I know someone looking for the service you provide. Again, thanks soooooooo much!

    Holley

    ReplyDelete