Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Monkey Diaper Cake

I decided to add a 'Monkey theme' diaper cake to my portfolio. I started with two different ideas, this is one of them. The second one is still a work in progress, which I hope to be done with soon. I normally only make 4 layer diaper cakes by request, this particular cake seemed to need the added height and extra diapers. I scaled back on a few items in order to keep this cake 'dressed' and affordable.


This is the top of the cake.
Contents:
 90 - Disposable Diapers (size 1)
Your choice - Pampers, Huggies or Luvs

 5 - 'Gerber' Onesies
 size 6-9 months

 3 - 'Gerber' Infant Hats

 4- Pairs Infant Socks

 4 - Receiving Blankets

 2 - 9oz Bottles (Gerber)

 1 - 6 inch Stuffed Monkey

The dimensions of this diaper cake are 26 inches in height and 14 inches in diameter, so it is suitable for use as a baby shower centerpiece.


Please feel free to leave your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Interested in one of my designs
Contact me at - carlasbabycakes@gmail.com
Look me up on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/CarlasBabyCakes

Stay blessed!


Happiness is a state of activity.
       - Aristotle


No comments:

Post a Comment