Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Bouquet ??? A Table Centerpiece ???

I am sitting here looking at my latest creations, wondering if it's a bouquet or a table decoration. At the outset of working on these, I was searching for my own interpretation of a 'Baby Sock Bouquet'. What I have come up with is an entirely different presentation of that concept.   I guess they could serve either purpose, but seriously what do you think?  Bouquet or table centerpieces?


Naturally, because I lean toward incorporating baby clothing items into my designs, I have not used the traditional fillers (artificial flowers and greenery) in either of these models, although it is entirely possible to include them.  Yes, there are diapers in these designs!

Well, what would you label them  -  Bouquet or Table Centerpiece or ...?  I am open to any ideas about these designs.  I am considering offering these for sale.

As always your feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

Interested in one of my designs
Contact me at carlasbabycakes@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/CarlasBabyCakes

Until next time:
Have a great day, if you plan it that way, it will happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment