Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Catching up - Ssh! The Baby''s Sleeping!

It's been a while since I've had time to post/share on my blog.  I've decided it's time to catch up - so expect a flood of posts over the next few weeks (time permitting).
I have been working on a wide variety of projects and it is my hope that you all will indulge me as I share. Feel free to comment, critique, inquire or purchase any and all of my designs.

The 'Sleeping Baby Diaper Cake' is the first cake (?) that I'd like to share.  Although, its not for everyone (my daughter thinks they look creepy);  they are definitely a major focus at any baby shower.

Before:  1 - 5 piece 'Bright Future' set which included: bodysuit, bib, hat, sleep & play outfit, and a receiving blanket.  Also used 35 Pampers disposable diapers size 2 and a pacifier.


After:  1 - Peaceful 'Sleeping Diaper Baby'! Guaranteed  to attract attention as a baby shower centerpiece!


                                                 BUY IT NOW FOR $38.00 plus shipping!

Need to see more of my work - look me up on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CarlasBabyCakes. 
Shoot me an email at carlasbabycakes@gmail.com.

Until next time!

“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” - Abraham Lincoln




No comments:

Post a Comment