Total Pageviews

Friday, August 24, 2012

Onesie Cupcake Ensemble

I have always tried to incorporate essential baby clothes into my diaper cake designs - well I decided to take out the diapers.  It's been rather interesting working without the diapers - onesie  cupcakes are pretty much a norm these days, but naturally my need to provide a little extra won out.  The contents that I used are as follows:  a onesie, a hat, scratch mittens and a bow.  The end results I found to be dainty and adorable.


After baking:
                                                       
                                                       ONESIE CUPCAKE ENSEMBLE


Before baking (lol):



These will come packaged as singles (1), doubles (2) or quadruples (4).

As always your feedback and comments are always welcome.
Interested in my designs
Contact Me at carlasbabycakes@gmail.com
Look me up on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CarlasBabyCakes



"God won't give you more than you can handle. Although there may have been times you thought the world was caving in on you, you got through it. You are much stronger than you think and with God's power, you are stronger than you can imagin
e. So charge ahead, you can handle it."

-Tondochan LaSylvet






No comments:

Post a Comment