Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pink Monkey 'Dressed' Diaper Cake

Okay so I couldn't resist this ensemble!  The monkey, the blankets, the onesies, and the little booties were just too CUTE!  I immediately needed to create something out of these items ( this is why I try to stay out of the infant department when I'm out shopping, for something other than business).

Here is the before items:



Items include:  35 - Pampers disposable diapers (size 1), 3 - 'Carter' onesies, 2 - 'Carter' knit receiving blankets,  1 - hat, 2 - clip barrettes, 1 - pair of booties, 1 - pair of scratch mittens and 1 - 14 inch 'Carter' musical stuffed monkey.

My After:





I guess stopping by the infant department wasn't such a bad idea after all.  I am very pleased with the results! One of my personal favorites!  I think it's sooooo cute!


Feel free to leave your comments and feedback, it is always appreciated.


Look me up on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CarlasBabyCakes
Email me at carlasbabycakes@gmail.com




Some people do things completely differently from the way you would do them. It does not mean that they are right or that you are wrong. It means that people are different.  - Iyanla Vanzant

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!1 krrp up the goodwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. This is one of my personal favorites - she makes me smile! Hope she did the same for you.

      Delete