Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Towel Cake Adventures

I have recently been asked to create a few 'Towel Cakes'.  One for a bridal shower, another for a wedding gift.  Both have inspired me to make a few others on a smaller scale; but first I'd like to share these two.

This one was for a bridal shower,  I love the colors and the way in which they compliment each other.

BRIDAL SHOWER TOWEL CAKE:  Grey towels with silver and white accents

This cake is very large, included 2 extra large bath towels, 2 hand towel, 6 wash cloths. and a double heart cake topper.  The silver flower accents were perfect!

I was asked to make the second cake by a friend of my granddaughters.  Her parents were renewing their vows and had just purchased their first home.  Mom's favorite color was red and she didn't have a wedding cake at her first ceremony.  Her daughter wanted her to have two and baked one and this one.

WEDDING TOWEL CAKE:  White towels with red and silver accents.

Contents include: 4 bath towels, 4 washcloths, 2 champagne flutes, silver and red rose accents.

Her mom loved it and refuses to take it apart.

Both of these designs can be made with any color scheme.  If interested in these or something especially for your event, please feel free to contact me at carlasbabycakes@gmail.com
or
Look me up on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CarlasBabyCakes

Comments and Feedback are always welcome.


No matter what happens, no matter what the appearance, we are always successful. What looks like failure teaches us what not to do, what does not work. It forces us to refocus, and redo.  -Iyanla Vanzant

1 comment:

  1. I love your cake towel, very creative.
    I just started back doing what I love to do as well. Keep up the good work.
    http://scandaliciouscandleandsoap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete